PUBG Can Be Unban In Pakistan Or Not?
PUBG is the latest choice for gamers across platforms all over the world. PLAYER UNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS or PUBG is the last man standing shooter that pits 100 players against each other in a struggle of survival.
PUBG addiction has been observed to result in an extended play at the cost of personal relationships and work commitments. It has also been observed to affect physical and psychological health along with social skills. The social isolation resulting from addictive PUBG behavior often leads to anxiety disorders and depression.
The side effects of PUBG game addiction are as follows
1. Extreme Violence: PUBG has been under scrutiny for being a violent game by lots of people. And due to this, many countries are thinking of banning this game in their country. Excessive violence can trigger aggressive emotions, thoughts and behavior in the player and this will ultimately make him less human.
2. Video Game Addiction: Spending too much time on PUBG can make you less productive. Video game addiction is not a new thing. In UK addiction to video games has become the reason for several divorces.
3. Less Social/Human Interaction: Most gamers spend their entire day playing PUBG which means they end up becoming less socially active. Due to this people will tag you as antisocial as you are not in touch with them.
4. Bad Physical Health: Sitting in one place is not good for your health and can cause things like backache and other issues. Just sitting around in one place and playing for long hours is not good for your physical health. One tends to become lazy. Also, staring at your computer screen for long hours can affect your eyesight and give you headaches.
5. Bad Mental Health: In 2018, WHO concluded video gaming addiction as a mental disorder. Video games are known to be the reason for depression in many people. And people who are addicted to playing PUBG might get easily stressed out or face anxiety issues in public due to less social interaction.
6. Less sleep: You might not feel like sleeping because the game isn’t over yet. So, in the time you should be sleeping you can end up playing game and affect your sleep pattern.
7. Less time for other activities: People end up spending hours on the PUBG game which maybe 4 to 5 hours per day. This will affect your productivity to a large scale.
8. Bad academics score: One of the major side-effects of playing PUBG is the bad academics score. Video games are fun. Because of this student tend to like playing video games too much and in case of PUBG, the gaming sessions tend to last longer, which affect the academic score of students.
9. Losing family: There has been a tremendous increase in divorces due to getting too much addicted to Pubg. Some people also like to play Pubg during any of the family functions which leads to a lack of communication and understanding.
Due to these all reasons, PUBG is banned in Pakistan and some other countries.
The survival game has been banned by the government of Pakistan on Wednesday i.e. July 1, 2020. The decision came after many complaints about the usage of the gaming application and its effects on many players in the country.
So According to PTA and Government of Pakistan PUBG or Playerunknown Battle Grounds will not be unban in future in Pakistan.